Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dueling Conservatives

Clayton Cramer promotes a conspiracy theory about "The Tragedy in Qana" but a guest blogger at InstaPundit throws cold water on the idea.

I hope the Cramer link gets you there, because I can't figure out how to link to the specific post. Also, while I'm on the subject, note that Cramer doesn't allow comments, and makes it tough to even email him. As we say in the Army, he's always in the transmit mode, never in receive. Of course, it's easier to remain unshaken by facts or differing opinions if you never listen to them.

3 comments:

saraeanderson said...

I just won't read blogs that don't allow comments. I like blogs because of the discussion, not because I necessarily care about Clayton Cramer's Opinion On Everything.

Anonymous said...

Sara, anyone jealous of the 1200 hits per day? :)

Alan, you actually did it right in your link to Clayton.

slfisher said...

I was so surprised to find out that Clayton was a right-wing blogger. I know him and his wife and he and I hung out together at a couple of social gatherings, and I found him real interesting to talk to. We both moved from California, as I recall.