Tuesday, December 12, 2006

New Link

I just added Dennis Mansfield's site to my Red Links list. He's at least active and has seems to have a sense of humor. Since the blue blogs way outnumber the red ones in Idaho, he's worth checking out from time to time.

He even displays something I almost never see, and certainly don't see much in the Idaho Red links; a willingness to admit that religious conservatives just might not have all the answers. Mansfield wrote:
On an ending guffaw; I stumbled across the goofiest (and somewhat witty) website-parody of Christian fundamentalism. Maybe it was the wine, the woman or the work; but I laughed myself silly. Written by liberals, for liberals mocking what they believe is the culture of American Evangelical Christianity. Upset? No not really. We kinda deserve to get slapped around when our own house is not in order - they just might have a point.
Cramer will probably be annoyed by Mansfield's fairly frequent references to alcohol, given that Cramer took a shot at Chris for the similar references. But then, we don't really care what Cramer thinks, do we?

For a Mansfieldian laugh, check out the Christmas Quiz ( I got 3 out of 5 correct).

No comments: