Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now what?

In the AM, minutes and even seconds are precious to me as I get up and head off to work, so I don't read the newspaper in the morning. I usually read it at lunch. I do like to read the funnies before I leave the house. I think they're often the most interesting part of the paper, and they help get me into a good frame of mind.

Anyway, this morning, I went to get the Statesman and saw that they printed the funnies, and the crossword and advice column and the stuff that's printed on the same pages as the comics, all on a separate sheet. Pages D1 and D2. One single two-sided sheet, stand alone, on somewhat thicker paper. Like an ad might be printed on. Kind of unusual.

Maybe the Statesman explains this somewhere, but, I haven't read the paper yet. Just the comics.

No comments: