Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

I spent Christmas Eve with friends and family, which IMHO is a great way to spend the evening, if you're fortunate enough to be able to do that. I got home around 23:00 (11:00 PM, if you don't get military time), and am having a Christmas Eve cocktail and doing a bit of channel surfing.

My choices for viewing pleasure seem to fall into three or four categories. Typical viewing fare, including the usual cable programs and shopping channels (so that's one or two, depending), Christmas shows, and, oddly, counter-programming. I can watch Santa Claus: The Movie, or Toby Keith Classic Christmas (puh rum pa pum pum in a coyboy hat), and similar shows. Or I can watch, no kidding: Night of the Living Dead; Godfather; Goodfellas; and Bad Santa.

Nice.

No comments: