Thursday, August 09, 2007

If You haven't Seen This ...

This is a campaign YouTube from Larry Grant's run for Congress in 2006. I am posting it now because I thought it was very effective, and hope to encourage YouTube ads by candidates. The white "no sh!t" background, the straight into the camera address, the plain talk, all really worked, I thought.



I'll be happy to post interesting YouTube clips, from any candidate, with a preference for an Idaho connection. Doesn't have to be official. If you've got a political clip, and it's interesting and not offensive, or at least not odiously offensive, I'll post it. Doesn't have to be election related. Want to rant about overgrazing? Ten commandments? Term limits? Closed Primaries? Bring it on.

Post a comment, or email me at idablue@cableone.net.

No comments: