Sunday, July 29, 2007

He Never had A Chance


Meet Jesse Edward Starkey. He was arrested shortly after midnight on Saturday and charged with aggravated assault, assault, DUI driving, and accident involving damage to vehicle. As you can see, he makes his politics very clear.

I figure once the police officer sees "Aryan Warrior" tattoed on your forehead, certain assumptions are going to be made and you're not going to get a break on the arrest.

I don't know what all the other symbolism means, but I'm assuming Jesse isn't an Ian Johnson fan. I wonder how he'll get along with his cell mates? I hope they're white.


Well, it's been nearly 4 years since I originally posted this, and Jessee's still around.  He's lost some weight, but has put on lots more ink on his face.   And in his ears.  He's a recent booking photo.  He's covered up the Aryan stuff, but I see it now says "Irish Thug."

Tons of other symbolism.  Guy is having a tough life, I think.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you've got Adams little nuts in a twist over this and other things you've said lately.

I for one, applaud you. Of course, it's probably my fault that he's on the attack against all the other Idaho liberal bloggers. I called him once too many times on his faux civility and his facade finally cracked.

But I get where you are going with this article, even though I don't think you said it directly enough. Basically it's hard to get a fair shake when you stack the deck against yourself like this. I'm not sure if I feel pity for him or total contempt at this point.

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder. He is someones child. As a newborn do you think his parents thought he would end up looking like this? How does one end up with so much hatred?

Anonymous said...

his dad was a detective i think. 10 years ago he thought he was ice cube.

Anonymous said...

I knew Jesse Starkey personally and he is a very messed up person. His main problem is drinking. he's also bi-polar. not a very good combination. i used to pity him too, but he did a lot of hurtful things to me and it's hard to feel bad for someone like that. his dad used to be a cop and he is a very nice man. i feel really bad for him. he put up with a lot from his son.

Anonymous said...

I remember Jesse back in the day. its funny how he has so much hatred when his friend back in down were no other than black and mexican

Anonymous said...

IAM OUT U FUCKING COWARDS!!!! I SPENT ALL MY TIME IN MAX IAM BIGGER STRONGER AND MEANER THEN EVER BEFORE!!!!! I DARE U FUCKING PUNKS SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE!!!!! MY FAMILY LOVES ME AND BACKS ME UP IN MY WAR PATH MY FATHER IS MY BIGGEST SUPPORTER SO FUCK U!!!!! TO ALL MY BROTHER AND SISTERS WHO LOVE ME HAIL VICTORY AND NEVER STOP!!!! WE ARE THE STRONG!!!! AND REMEMBER THEIR IS MORE OF US GETTING OUT EVERYDAY!!!! STAY STRONG STAY BIG STAY PROUD!!!! BIG SLEDGEHAMMER F.T.W.

Anonymous said...

Ya I met Jesse Years back & he is pretty ignorant. Filled with hatred but I never met his family. He alwasy claimed he was 3rd generation KKK. Like it was something to brag about. I kind of felt bad for him, though because the more I taked to him, the more I realized he was more just uneducated than anything.

Anonymous said...

Here's a current mugshot...

http://www.adasheriff.org/ArrestsReport/details.asp?pid=100566850

You can see, the Aryan Warrior has been tattooed over, but I don't know if the results are an improvement.

Anonymous said...

That earlier link has expired. Fortunately, the mugshot has been immortalized at http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/mugs-august-23-2013?page=3