Saturday, December 09, 2006

Web Award



Bubblehead, erstwhile Grant supporter, is in the running for a web award. Let's help him out and vote for him here, which you can do every 24 hours. He's prepared a voter's guide here which is notable for the pic of the Random Yak, who appears to be an identical twin brother to Adam Graham.

Here's a picture of Bubblehead in the Navy, and one of him since he's retired. He let himself go a bit, but he still likes to wear white and hang around water. I don't think the beard is working for you, dude.



The IdaBlue Research Division is working on getting more info about the medal he's coy about on the voter's guide.

3 comments:

Bubblehead said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Just Callin' It Like I See It said...

Love the 2nd photograph! It looks like some cheesy private investigator took it during a spy mission or something! (No offense intended to Bubblehead or to the photographer, it just tickled my funnybone to see that photo while reading Alan's comments!)

Bubblehead said...

Hey, I do have a picture of me with President and Mrs. Carter that I'm sure my competitors would love to get their hands on.